Anton, Masako and Marc organize a 2-hour workshop at our University that will introduce you to a novel design tool for creating value-added services in the Sharing Economy. The workshop is free of charge.
As part of an SNF-funded research project SHARING21, and in collaboration with colleagues from the renowned design school at Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, we developed a set of UX Design Cards that aim to help designers with the creation of appealing Sharing Economy services. We are now conducting a series of hands-on workshop that will introduce the cards and the corresponding design methodology to selected design practitioners throughout Europe.
As a participant, you receive:
- An introduction to a newly developed card design methodology for Sharing Economy services
- A hands-on practical workshop exploring their use in a concrete setting
- A set of our cards to keep and use in future project of yours
- Networking with an exciting set of designers and domain experts in the space of the Sharing Economy
- Free coffee and brioche 😉
The next available dates are:
- Monday May 14, 10:00-12:00
- Tuesday, May 15, 10:00-12:00
- Thursday, May 17, 10:00-12:00
Interested? You can directly sign up at this URL, free of charge: https://usitut.typeform.com/to/o4LQcg
When: May 14 – May 17, 2018
Where: Via Giuseppe Buffi 13, Lugano, Switzerland